sábado, enero 19, 2008

"so this is the new year...

so this is the new year
and I have no resolutions
for self assigned penance
for problems with easy solutions..." (the new year. death cab for cutie)

It's been almost a month since New Year and, visiting the funniest blog ever, I realized I did ask for New Year's wishes, but made no resolutions.

But, since the year is technically just starting (because the way I see it, it starts to start when the semester begins), I present you (ok... myself) with my 2008 resolutions:

1. Exercise at least 3 days a week.
2. Quit smoking.
3. REALLY, really quit smoking.
4. Go to the beach on my birthday.
5. Watch, at least, two great movies per month.
6. Get a paid job by the time I'm in 7th.
7. Go to "El Ángel" and watch the bats.
8. Finish the four books from "Los Reyes Malditos" I haven't read.
9. Learn how to dance.
10. Learn how to cook.
11. Learn how to drive.
12. Learn how to play bass.
13. Visit a place I don't know.
14. Finish my Social Service.
15. Go to the theater at least once.
16. Stay in touch with all my friends, and see them more often.
17. Buy something for my house. Selfless.
18. Fight less with my siblings.
19. Decide whether to write a thesis or to study a specialty.
20. Take lovely Daika for regular walks.

Let's see how much I can accomplish.

Hippie New Year!

No hay comentarios: