miércoles, junio 27, 2007

The "plains"

I've officially entered a much dreaded territory, better know as the "plains"... the place where everything, no matter which way you look, is plain flat.
The other day, I was having a conversation with my best friend, and she pointed out (after a very hurtful break-up) that she doesn't like anyone and that she'll stay that way for a long, long time (the "plains", she called it). I told her not to feel that way, that she has to allow herself some time to heal, etc etc... until I realized that I was living on the "plains" myself!!!! What happened????
I used to really, really like a boy... then, a lot of things happened, other boys came into my radar... and even I am friends with this boy and things are going on smoothly... I don't feel the same way about him anymore. But I don't like any other boy (well.. I thought I liked another boy, until I discovered what a terribly bad idea that was...). So, I am officially dwelling in the flat, boring "plains" .
Now the question is... since I don't like any boy in particular... do I like all boys in general?!?!
Mmmm... this could be interesting, after all... XD

1 comentario:

manchita dijo...

good for you. scarceness is better than waste.

if you know what i mean.

:)